3.11.2012

104] do the valley a favor and find the best hot dog stand: and the winner is...

So I didn't do a very good job of finishing this up last summer... and I didn't really realize it until this week when Mr. H and I took a visit to insert winner's name for the last time before we move to Wisconsin. (Oh yeah did I mention we are moving to Wisconsin?? More about that later...) Anyways, as I was enjoying my absolutely delicious insert winner's name, I realized that I hadn't shared with the blogging world thee best dog in Utah Valley! So here we go... drum roll pretty please...


... and the winner is.... J-Dawgs! Of course... I mean who's surprised, right? J-Dawgs is sooo good! We're talking high quality dog, bun, sauce, toppings, environment, price, and company if I do say so myself. (:

This time around I got a polish dog topped with special sauce of course, and a little kraut, onions, banana peppers, and ketsup... YUM. If it wasn't so big I definitely woulda bought another!

So there you have it... 5 well-deserved stars for J-Dawgs!
from two of your biggest fans, Mr. and Mrs. H

Congratulations, we will miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my mouth is watering. I need a hot dog fix after this.

    ReplyDelete