9.13.2015

the rest of the ketsup.

Seriously though... should I keep the ketsup joke?? Either way I still have some catching up to do. And so in a typical Katelyn fashion here is a picture dump from my phone from the last week or so.

Let's jump right in!

We went to the Studio C season 6 premiere and got great seats right on the 50-yard line.


The boys didn't love the tween screaming very much but the bubble soccer game and sketches were pretty funny. And yeah about that tween screaming... it's hilarious! I mean we really like Studio C. Mostly because all of it's members were a part of Divine Comedy during our undergrads so we've been watching them do comedy for years. And one of their best-of shows was our first date. (: Not to mention that Matt was our next door neighbor and he almost ran over me with his truck once. But yeah teenagers nowadays are obsessed.


We've also started sleep training. Or should I say we've completed sleep training?? JK I don't want to jinx anything but Calvin has done an awesome job. He cried it out for maybe an hour tops the first night and cried less by ten minutes intervals for a few nights... and now he either fusses for a few minutes or goes right to sleep! I'm so proud of him! We didn't know he'd do this well so last week we took our neighbors giant cookies and ear plugs to sweeten them up before Calvin potentially kept them up in the middle of the night.


Last week we also got to meat Daniel Tiger!! (Insert more tween screaming.) Peter only got a tiny bit nervous when it was our turn to take a picture with him. Good job Peter!


These two love tummy time... bunch o' weirdos.


GOTHE was this weekend! SOO much stuff for SOO many people! I love being a part of this event. We walked away with some clothes for the boys and a nice fully loaded pack'n'play. Initially I felt guilty taking it because we already have one but ours is so old and gross... but I'm glad I did because when I brought our old one back to donate it the first girl in line was so excited to see that there was going to be a pack'n'play inside! And heaven knows the nice one was going to be gone before she made it in there for general student shopping. I'm glad I could help her out. (: 



Lastly... last night was the MBAA opening social. These parties are also fully loaded. Catered food, face painters, balloon artists (?), and tons of games and treats.



My inner child jumps right out of me anytime there is face painting going on within ten miles. I don't know why I like it so much... I think this stemmed from all those times at amusements parks and state fairs, etc. when I would beg my parents for one... oh wait, this is the churro story from my last post. You get the point haha. Anyway... I asked the painter lady what kind of designs and such she did and she listed off some fun animals and flowery things then mentioned that she is practicing her tribal warrior patterns. So of course I was like, "Go for it!" She warned me that I'd look like Mike Tyson...


... and she wasn't kidding! Haha! Once she finished she asked if I wanted glitter on top to which I obviously said,

"Absolutely."

No comments:

Post a Comment