Saturday would have been an extremely stagnant day had I not gotten this taken care of... I had a wonderful morning messing around with T-Dawg at the DI and such but after he left I sort of went inside and didn't know what to do with myself. After taking a nap and being excessively lazy I decided to make yet another to-do list of things that I could entertain myself with for the remainder of the afternoon. I pulled this sucker from my ultimate to-do list in hopes of actually checking it off. Why hasn't my family search indexing been working? I haven't the slightest idea... but it has been bumming out on me for about a year now. I have tried quite a few things and finally decided it was going to take some help from a much more computer savvy individual than I. After I realized this of course I neglected to get help and it sat on my to-do list for even longer. Every week or so I tried to start it again and again but all in vain. Today, however, luck was in the air. I reset my password, logged on, and poof... there were batches upon batches just waiting for my assistance!! Now I just need to get back in the habit and I'll be good(ish) to go!
Something that I learned about myself... I'm addicted to being busy and I don't like being a bum.
p.s. I should probably put in a plug for indexing while I'm here. Basically ordinances done in the temple are very important, but they can't happen if we don't do the indexing beforehand. So I highly encourage you to set up your account and help the work move along. A lot of people will be blessed, and that's what we need in this yucky world... a lot more happy smiling faces. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment