Just northeast of Aspen Grove you can find a friendly little town snugged behind the mountains. Here in Heber, Utah there are some fun sights worth seeing... Soldier Hollow is great for ward tubing activities, Strawberry Reservoir is cold but always nice for boating, and the surrounding mountains give plenty of opportunity for hiking and skiing. However, after closing show we didn't really want to hike or swim... we wanted to eat (:. And so we did! My favorite boy loaded me into his jeep and off to Heber we went to taste the fine cuisine of Dairy Keen, "Home of the Train." The larger than expected joint was quite a fun little place with trains on the roof, in the yard, and circling the ceiling as you ordered your famous milkshakes. There's also a little Hogwart's Express replica that you can watch drive back and forth in a little glass tank for only a quarter! Before discovering all of this though we did place our orders... I do believe I got a chicken strip kids meal [my toy was a legit water gun of course!] with chipotle sauce topped off with a cookie dough milkshake... or was it Reeses? Hmm I remeber not being able to decide haha. Todd got a really tasty sandwich thingy with a shake as well and we found ourselves a dainty little seat on the kaboose of the kids' train outside. The food was delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed every bite I took [of my food and Todd's]. Afterwards, in order to make the trip even more worth while and to digest a bit, we took a walk down main street to see what Heber had to offer... we met some swiss folks, walked around a scary church, fed a horse, and dodged evil minions. A lovely evening indeed.
Peachy.
Excellent seating options.
Totally preferred over Dairy Queen. (:



No comments:
Post a Comment