12.20.2010

An even shorter recap of the last 21 years.

My first and last 21st birthday has come and gone. I don't think I have enough time to write down everything that has happened since I left the womb so just know that it has been great. I am in love with life and I couldn't be more blessed. Thanks to all of those who have been there to guide me through these years, I am thrilled with where you have brought me.


Day one of my adventure. Those tired eyes on Brennan make him look like he worked harder than my mother!


Daddy's first little girl. I had [still do] him completely wrapped around my finger. Also for those of you who are curious about my his hair color... here it is at about age 26. It was apparently blond before then.


Proof that I was sweet at one point in time.


 A hop and a skip down the time-line and here we are... I'm 21 years old, 3 semesters away from graduating from college, and I now have another young man wrapped my finger. My, how time flies.


p.s. I was totally tempted to throw in some pictures from every year of my life... but I'm saving those for the classic reception slide show. Something definitely worth showing up for. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment