This year for Labor Day, Todd and I went on a fun date to the Sandy aquarium. We also had a groupon for Tokyo [Japanese Steak House and Bar]. So as lunch approached we decided to go get some sushi and head up to Sandy. [Please notice the order of these events... looking at the fish first and then having to eat them would have been difficult.]
We pulled up to Tokyo and Todd was worried because it was kind of in a strip mall... but once we got inside and seated things started to look up. Turns out the sushi was delicious. For some reason I get sick to my stomach and all nervous-like before I eat sushi... but then every time I'm never disappointed. After three rolls... one of which may have had fry sauce on it... we headed up to Sandy and had a great time checking out all of the cool fish, petting the sting rays, and learning about superhero animals. I kept thinking to myself, "We need to bring Lucy here." So Courtney... you should take Lucy. (: Speaking of Courtney... she saw this item on my list last winter and gave me and Todd tickets for Christmas. So thanks Courtney, we had a great time!
That is a penguin... swimming.
That is me and a penguin... or two.
This is how pythons find their prey... aren't we cute.
Basically we had a great time and I would definitely recommend both Tokyo and Living Planet Aquarium.

I'm so glad you went! We really wanted to take Lucy but we just never had time. Maybe we'll go for fall break or at Christmas. Eventually she'll get there - I promise.
ReplyDeleteYou guys need to have kids so you don't have to put Todd in every picture.
ReplyDelete