If December were a car it would most certainly be a Lamborghini and
not an AMC Gremlin. Seriously folks... where the heck did December go? Not to mention 2013! Man... time is just a flyin' and I wish it would slow down a little. Just a little. Not too much... because let's be real, some days are just off days for the little ones and
those are the days that only need to slow down a
little bit. (: Anyway, a lot actually happened in December. We stayed nice and busy doing all sorts of fun stuff... minus blogging on my part. So... since I was lazy in the blogging realm you get to enjoy either one massive post or multiple poorly written small ones. I haven't decided yet. Haha let's face it, no matter what they'll all be poorly written.
Okie doke, let's do this....
What kept our family all busy'n'such in December...
Taking family pictures and putting way too much effort into the Christmas card...
Throwing a Scentsy party fully equipped with mostly divine and some goofy smells as well as a hot cocoa bar... hmmmm I could really go for some right now. Hello there -1 weather, who invited you?
Donut Day...
Turning the big two-four. Yikes.
And most importantly... visiting our families for Christmas!
And now that I've summed things up for you... I've decided to not make this a honkulous post and write more about the month's activities later... because I'm ready to sleep. Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment