It wasn't until this pregnancy that I realized how much of a year a pregnancy actually is. 40 whole weeks. Tack on one more trimester and that's an entire year of growing a baby! Wow. I'm glad it doesn't have to be that way haha. Anyhow... I've really enjoyed watching things change (and grow) throughout this pregnancy. In the last 8 months Peter has turned into a rambunctious talking machine, Todd has finished the first year of his MBA program, and I've nearly doubled my per capita. At least I'm starting to feel that way.
I've also enjoyed watching the seasons change as we've documented our growing Mr. #2. From a beautiful mountainous fall to a brief winter (a glorious break from the last two Wisconsin winters) to a blossom filled spring. And now the trees are budding and filling up with green leaves once more.
Only a few more weeks and we'll be in another whole season of life. Raising two children. It's going to be wonderful and nuts all at the same time.
And we are so excited. (:
 |
| {{12 weeks}} |
 |
| {{13 weeks}} |
 |
| {{15 weeks}} |
 |
| {{21 weeks}} |
 |
| {{24 weeks}} |
 |
| {{29 weeks}} |
 |
| {{32 weeks}} |
 |
| {{35 weeks}} |
 |
| {{36 weeks}} |
You are so beautiful!!! And, just my two cents, I have loved having two kids. Really, the transition for me was better than going from none to one. It's so amazing to watch them as they start interacting!!! You guys will be great. :)
ReplyDelete