4.05.2016

Dear Ms. Pre-Baby Weight (part II),

Hello, its me. (Did anyone just read that in a deep sultry Adele voice like I did? Haha I can't help myself these days it's just too hilarious.)

So yeah, hello. Hi. If I recall correctly we haven't spoken in ohhh about 1.5 years. I know it's been a while but I was busy creating another human child and as you can probably remember from last time... I kinda get a little squishy when I make those humans. It's a healthy thing to do... getting kinda squishy... but that doesn't take away from the fact that I missed you dearly. And I'm quite glad we've met up again. Truly.

After our last hiatus I introduced you to my new friends, Tony and Shaun T. And we all had a lovely couple of years of sweaty workouts and delicious food (healthy and less-healthy alike). But then you and I parted ways again (for the previously mentioned human making activity that I do sometimes) for a time and now that we've reunited I want you to meet some more friends that I made while you were gone... Chris and Heidi. They're pretty great and they practically walked me right up to your door a few weeks back. Seriously... I could see you through the kitchen window. Cause I'm a creep I guess? Unfortunately I got sick and rolled my ankle so we didn't actually get to meet up until this week. And now here we are... reunited at last! Running and biking and hiking our way to Ms. Pre-Marriage Weight's door. She's so close... we're talking 5 blocks away! But we have one small problem... there are cinnamon rolls in the kitchen that are a whole lot closer. Gahh! They're so tasty! BUT... it's not treat day and I've got integrity (thank you Chris and Heidi) so we won't be enjoying any cinnamon rolls until tomorrow.

More about how I got you back? Well let's see... it was no easy task ya know... after human #2 was born you were long gone. I was down a steep, steep hill by 30 blocks and I was stuck down there. With a lot of patience and persistence I trudged up that darn hill. I ran many miles. I biked even more. I had to break up with Mr. Second-Helping again, he'll be back... he always comes back. I started brushing my teeth right after dinner so I'd be done eating for the evening. Oh and the treat every other day thing. Then towards the end when I could see you so faint in the distance I met Chris and Heidi and they taught me how to carb cycle. And it worked insanely well.

There you go. Basically what I did to see you again. Because we go so well together... ya know, being healthy and staying fit. It's such a happy state to be in.

So let's hang out for a while, ya?

Respectfully yours,

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment