Done and done! This one wasn't too difficult... you see, a couple of weeks ago I asked Todd if he could conjure me up some sort of garden for my porch [I live on the second floor of an apartment complex so it would have been a joke if he wasn't so clever]. The next morning I woke up to find two pots filled with miracle gro, just hanging out w/ Berk right outside my front door! Thanks again T-dawg! I immediately wanted to run straight to Macey's and examine all the fun little seed packages on the rotating thingy until I found the perfect ones... unfortunately I have a job and spring term was just starting to get down and dirty with my schedule. It took crazy patience to leave the pots on the porch and wait till finals were over. Guess what... that was two weeks ago and spring term is now d-d-d-done!! [Which I am terribly overjoyed about.] Last night I had Todd in town so we ventured to the WalMart around midnight and picked up some plant friends. [Yes, WalMart's garden stuff IS open late!] I got two petunia buddies, one little pink guy and a huge purple fellow, a roma tomatoe plant named bonnie, and some magnolia seeds [only 20 cents!]. We also got some black spray paint to make the pots look nice... 'cause apparently I'm all about being classy. After leaving spray paint on the parking lot, as well as some rings on the porch, we called it quits and parted ways for the night. Then this morning, after sleeping over time by like 30 minutes, I rolled out of bed and built me a garden! We busted out all sorts of gardenee wisdom made some lovely arrangements.

This first guy is Bonnie... he will make tomatoes for my sandwiches.
Here are the shy magnolias.
The pink ones are hardly noticeable but still overall very pretty.
p.s. they're hanging out just northwest of my apt by the stairs... they get sun there, which is probably a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment