6.28.2011

109] there's a way cool tree next to the marriage license building... find a cute boy named Todd and have a picnic under it with him.

A few months ago Todd and I were in need of a marriage license. Next to the county court house, where we retrieved this handy document, we found a tree. Under this lovely tree there are three picnic tables and lots of comfy grass... obviously meant for picnicking. So last weekend we jumped on our bikes, picked up a couple sensuous sandwiches, and had a fun little picnic.


It's so big there are poles holding up the branches.




Hidden agendas.



Sometimes I look like a gremlin when I put my big smile on.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a beautiful tree! Where is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right by 100 south and university ave... kind of snug in all of those buildings. Also, that snow cone place is on canyon... it has some Hawaiian name that I keep forgetting. (:

    ReplyDelete